- Welcome to Cape Resorts
- Congress Hall Hotel
- Congress Hall Retail, Food & Beverage
- The Virginia Hotel & Cottages
- Beach Shack Hotel
- Rusty Nail Restaurant & Bar
- Sandpiper Beach Club Housekeeping & Pool
- Sandpiper Beach Club
- Beach Plum Farm
- Cape Resorts Corporate
- Washington Commons Parking Lot
- Lower Cape May Regional Internships
Welcome to Cape Resorts, a dynamic family of hotels, restaurants, and retail outlets based in Cape May, New Jersey, and Sag Harbor, New York. Founded by Curtis Bashaw in 1989, Cape Resorts has built a pristine reputation as a leading luxury hospitality provider. Under Mr. Bashaw’s leadership, the company has experienced astounding and consistent growth, expanding from two hotels in 2002 to a flourishing modern-day tally of six luxury resorts, four full-service restaurants, two spas, a fully-functioning 62-acre farm, as well as a number of shops, cafés, lounges, and services.
The soul of what makes Cape Resorts thrive, however, is not simply made up of brick and mortar, nor does it rest solely on history or reputation. The core of this company is the people. People with a fresh energy, a curious edge, and a drive for excellence. People who take pride in what they do.
If this sounds like you, reach out. Take a look through the tabs on this page to view our available positions. If there’s something that you feel matches your unique skills and talent, we’d love to hear from you.
The following opportunities are available to Lower Cape May Regional High School students as part of the school’s partnership with Cape Resorts.
The Cape Resorts Marketing Department is searching for a talented Lower Cape May Regional intern to join us during the 2019-2020 school year. Work alongside Marketing professionals and build valuable industry experience to add to your resumé.
As our intern, you’ll help the Marketing Department with:
- Graphic design projects
- Writing and editing copy for advertisements
- Marketing data analysis
- Website edits & coding
- Delivering marketing materials around the Cape Resorts campus
RETAIL & EVENT STYLIST INTERNSHIP
The Cape Resorts Special Projects Department is searching for a talented LCMR intern to
join us during the 2019-2020 school year. Work alongside our Retail & Event Stylist and build valuable hands-on artistic experience to add to your resumé & portfolio.
As our intern, you’ll work with the Retail & Event Stylist to:
- Assist in the design process for seasonal displays and event décor
- Source materials and inventory supplies
- Hand-craft visual elements
- Disassemble & store old displays
- Design and install at least one window display at Tommy’s Folly in Congress Hall
The Cape Resorts Revenue Department is searching for a talented LCMR intern to join us during the 2019-2020 school year. Work alongside Hospitality professionals and build valuable industry experience to add to your resumé.
As our intern, you’ll help the Revenue Department with:
- Revenue data analysis
- Organizing and storing historical data
- Creating and maintaining Revenue documents
- A variety of day-to-day tasks
The Cape Resorts Procurement Department is searching for a talented LCMR intern to join us during the 2019-2020 school year. Work alongside our Procurement Manager and build valuable retail & fashion industry experience to add to your resumé.
As our intern, you’ll work with the Procurement Manager to:
- Learn the back side of retail like receiving, stocking, and inventory management
- Gain experience with sales floor merchandising
- Curate Instagram posts for @tommysfollyboutique